Are you ready to immerse yourself in the amazing world of dating desirable women who blow your mind? Let’s do a little checklist first:
Have you done everything you can to make yourself as desirable as possible to women? That means you’ve worked on your appearance and polished it to a high gloss. You’ve worked on your self-esteem and know with every fiber of your being that you are ready to offer your best to a woman. You’ve learned some conversational techniques that will make approaching a woman feel smooth and natural to both of you.
If you have done all of this, it sounds like you are ready to take the next step: meeting women.
Well, let’s face it. That is easier said than done. Depending on your life, you may not ever run into women on a daily basis whom you are intersted in dating. Maybe you work with a bunch of boring stockbrokers and basically get up, go to work, come home, go to bed.
It’s going to take a little bit more of an effort for you. First I would recommend expanding your social life. What that means is basically cultivating as many friends as possible. You might even need to become the center of this circle and draw people in from all walks of life to be your friends. You can be the impetus to bring people together. By doing this, you will meet friends of friends and more and more women.
But what if you are a solo flyer and just want to get out there and meet women now. Where to start?
Here are two places I recommend you go if you want to meet women.
1. A cafe or coffeeshop. Become a regular. Frequent a cafe that you notice has customers who are women you find interesting. This might mean driving across town and hanging out at the cafe near the college. It just depends on where you see women you want to date. This might take a little research, but as soon as you find a coffeeshop or cafe that fits your vibe and type of person, become a regular. Get to know the staff. Then when you see a woman you want to date, smile and say hello. That’s the friendly type of guy you are, right? If she’s responsive, feel free to strike up a conversation. Casually. See where you can go. If she’s in a hurry or something then make a note of when you saw her — say Monday at 9 a.m. and be sure the following Monday at 9 a.m. you are there, ready to greet her again and maybe strike up more of a dialogue.
2. The second sure-fire winner to meet women is at the gym. I don’t care how atheletic you are, join a gym. Pretty soon you will become a familar face. Take a class traditionally geared toward women, such as yoga, and ask for help in learning the poses. A gym is really a subset, a microcosm of society and is one of the best places around to expand your social circle and meet women.
- Meeting Women Should Not Be Difficult (pickup-artist.com)
- How Women Help Kill Chivalry (thelivingletterchronicles.wordpress.com)
- I need help with Older Women (puaforums.com)